- About Us
- Awards & Guidance
- Fir Tree Community Growers
- Free carbon toolkits
The perfect carbon toolkit for organic growing enterprises, box schemes, food hubs, community supported agriculture projects (CSA) and any project that involves both growing and selling food.
- All documents will download as "read only"
- To input data save onto computer.
- Only put data in white cells
- Please note that this carbon toolkit is subject to Climate Friendly Food's disclaimer.
- Agrochemicals are included in the toolkit for comparative purposes only and are prohibited under organic standards.
- The toolkit is free of charge and please take five minutes to fill in the evaluation form and send to email@example.com
Happy carbon auditing from the Climate Friendly Food Team
Iain Tolhurst's endorsement - internationally respected grower
"After trying the carbon toolkit for box schemes I think it is very good and extremely comprehensive. The problem is that the subject is complex and it is possible to carry on adding more and more in the light of new knowledge. So you need to be careful of not making it too unwieldy. I would say that for the time being it is about right, an impressive piece of work."